Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm passing my time in MTURK

I actually got bored with the internet connection am having because of the same series of activities like mail checking, chatting etc. Last week while browsing through a forum I read about MTURK, a site which pays us for doing some activities given there.
The site is maintained by Amazon so it is surely not a scam site. I decided to give a try and signed up for a free account. Luckily I got some very simple works such as email extraction and web scraping. I did 2 hours work and my balance there is 5$.
For writer this site is a boon because for a 300 word article the requesters are ready to pay 2$. I never tried those activities as I have poor English knowledge.
I searched the internet for similar site and I found two, they are ShortTask and MicroWorkers. In these ShortTask is widely said as scam and MicroWorker is not offering much work.
Just give a try guys because it might be useful for pocket money.

Here are the links:

0 comments:

Post a Comment